Are you often on the move, and do you want trousers that combine comfort and elegance? These navy blue chinos, made of fine gabardine wool, are perfect for you! Thanks to the invisible special waistband, which can expand by up to eight centimetres, you are well-prepared for a long journey. A particularly practical element of MEYER chinos is that water droplets and dirt can roll off the Teflon-coated fabric. Thanks to their synthetic fibre finish, these chinos are also machine washable. In addition, details such as the intricately tailored inner lining and the safety pocket in the left pocket are impressive. We recommend combining these trousers with a high-quality stretch leather belt from our range.
- Phone Rose on 01324.612202 for latest offers on Meyer Trousers.
- Free Worldwide postage on any 2 pairs of Meyers purchased.
- Chinos without pleat
- Driving and travelling trousers
- Modern fit with slim silhouette
- 40 cm ankle width for clothing size 50
- Specially designed waistband, extra-flexible, with up to 8 cm more width
- Belt with securing button for maximum form stability
- More comfortable and secure fit, thanks to elasticated waistband
- Zip safety due to fastener without sharp points – the safety pin on the slider prevents unintended opening
- Rounded French pockets with additional coin pocket in the right pocket pouch
- Hidden security pocket in the left pocket pouch
- Buttoned back pockets
- High-quality interior design with colourful woven pocket pouches
- Item number 9-303-08
- 53 % Polyester • 45 % Wool • 2 % Elastane
- Free UK Post.